- I have been blogging since Feb 2005, and this is my ever 1st tag, and it comes from my good buddy IRL (In Real Life). That's either weird or I am downright boring (I fear it may be the 2nd - and, no, I did not ask to be tagged, that would be too sad even for me).
- I MUST wash my feet before I get into bed. Even if I wake up in the night for a sip of water, or I forget my ear plugs/eye mask, I MUST wash my feet before I get back into bed.
- Which brings us to... I wear ear plugs and a eye mask every night when I sleep. Even if it is dead silent and pitch dark. I don't like being woken up in the night by flashing lights and strange noises - which incidentally happened in a hotel in India (power trip turned on everything - lights, TV, etc), so I would be careful if I were you, Mr Sanguine. :P
- Most people think I am an extrovert, but I am a closet introvert at heart. I seem to like to meet people and work with different sorts of people (job requirement), I talk a lot in social occasions (I am deathly afraid of awkward silences), but on my own time, I don't like to meet new people, and I prefer sports where one competes with self rather than with others (e.g. Triathlons). Even in triathlon training, I don't belong to a tri club, I just prefer to do my own thing, at my own pace, at my own time/place.
- When I travel for business, and have to get a room service dinner, it is ALWAYS a club sandwitch, no matter which city/hotel I am in. Ok, maybe this last one is not so strange, but just plain sad when you consider the variety of great food we have in Asia.
Not sure what is the blog etiquette here so I will just follow Mr Sanguine's example and just tag 2 of my new internet buddies: