On the training end, I almost met my training plans at the bottom of my last post:
- Mon: Rest
- Tues: 7km Fun Run with R1
- Wed: Strength Training - Leg Press, Seated Row, Bent Elbow Lat Pull-Down, Push-ups, Abs Crunch with Twist.
- Thurs: 10km Run planned, but ran 9.2km instead (primarily because I got up late) :(
- Fri: 2km Swim planned, but skipped in lieu of dinner with friends at the airport (see video above)
- Sat: 50km bike / 5km run planned, but did swim drills instead - kicking and Stroke Per Length (SPL) drills
- Sun: Fun Run or Ride with R1 planned, but did 53km ride / 4km run instead
I am heading to India tonight for the entire week, so I am aiming to run Intervals on the hotel treadmill and maybe get in a strength training session. Travelling to India always wears me out, so this trip I will try to rest a bit more. Was hoping to get in a swim before I leave, but R2 found some poo in our apartment pool last night, so I am a little apprehensive about getting in the water before the cleaners come tomorrow. Maybe I will drive out to the club pool later...
Until next time, train safe and God Speed!