Thursday, December 15, 2005

Have a Blessed Christmas!


Hi all, Christmas came early to ol' nitrox this year - I have installed my aero clip on bars. Have not had the chance to try them out but Elmo seems to like them very much! God willing, I may still be able to squeeze in a ride late tonight after Care Group meeting - the last few days have been absolutely crazy at work and at home, but I am still trying valliantly to go for a ride before leaving for Australia tomorrow morning.

Yup, we will be heading to Australia for the Christmas so there may not be any new posts on this blog for 2 weeks - unless I find myself in an Internet cafe with time on my hands. :)

Have a Blessed Christmas all, Praise God for coming to earth to dwell with us! If you don't already know Him, you are missing a lot, so please remember to check Him out this holiday season. :)

Here's a parting thought for those of us training through the holidays...

"The eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him." 2 Chronicles 16:9

4 comments:

:) said...

Sweet bars, Elmo! (good luck on getting out for a ride).

Have a great trip and Merry Christmas!!!!

Cliff said...

Looks like a sweeet ride..

haev fun in Australia and God be with you :)

Kewl Nitrox said...

Hi flatman, thanks for dropping by! I did manage to squeeze in a ride - short one though. The Deda bar is awesome! :)

Hi cliff, having fun in Australia now - My bro-in-law has broadband at home. Yay!

D said...

Take photos of Australia for those of us that have never been there! Hope all is well! Merry Christmas!