Monday, April 10, 2006

House Keeping

Nothing makes kids happier than Easter goodies - R2 is thrilled with his Easter chocolates, but R1 looks a bit miffed that all he got were dried apricots! A cruel trick that was soon reversed. (The sunglasses are also new from Aunt Chee - thank you dear Tai Yee Ma!)

Managed to squeeze in some housekeeping and updated my sidebar before I fly off to India:
  • Updated my training log - YES, I am finally up to 5 training sessions this week! :D

  • Also updated the "kewl blogs" section of the side bar. These are the blogs that help me get past the week. Will admit that I am not able to read them daily, but I make it a point to check all of them at least once a week. If you feel I have missed your blog or provided a wrong link/title, please let me know.

Well, I'm off for a swim before catching the flight to India. Train safe and God Speed, everyone!

8 comments:

Papa Louie said...

Keep up your great training schedule. Have a safe trip to India.

Chris said...

Man... R1 must *really* not like dried apricots. If looks could kill!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Kids are so cute in sunglasses. I love Easter with kids. I've got goodies stashed for the grand daughter and we'll do an Easter egg hunt on Friday.

Cliff said...

I would look like that too if all i got was dried apricot.

Anonymous said...

Toddler Pol would have liked those glasses, yesterday. We couldn't find his when we went running.

Kewl, I swam 40 lengths of the pool, today. 36 is 1/2 mile.

qcmier said...

Love the picture of the kids!!! Looking forward to some new pictures from India. Have a good trip!!!

Kewl Nitrox said...

Hi Jesse/Chris/Dawn/Cliff, I am probably guilty of playing one too many tricks on R1 just to see that look on his face. ;)

Papa Louie, thanks for the encouragement. This week looks bad for training thanks to long working days/nights in India. :(

Tom, that's 1km! Fantastic progress on the swim front! YooHoo!

Qcmier, will try to take and post some pictures. :)