Saturday, October 29, 2005

Pictures from the Corporate Triathlon...

Bike Leg Finish Line

Finally, the 1st photos from the New Balance Corporate Triathlon (only my second ever triathlon) are out. Details on race conditions and how I did are below. I am too cheap to purchase the official photos so here are some "edited" pictures. :)

It's mid afternoon now, the sun is fiercely burning, and the wife & kids are napping... Much too hot for a run, so I guess it must be time for a bike ride!

Enuff said, it's time to ride!

3 comments:

Cliff said...

Those pics look great :)

Kewl Nitrox said...

What can I say, the cameramen are ace! I feel kinda guilty not buying at least one photo, but they really are quite expensive...

Cliff said...

I have my friend to come take pics of me. He is an amateur photographer...see if u have a friend that can do that :)