Saturday, May 06, 2006

Not good...

Rachel commented last week that quite a few of us seems to have fallen sick, and this week Dawn (aka Pink Lady) is the latest casulty. :( So I thought I will share this picture of R1 (blue cap) and R2 (red cap) in their pink swimmies that will hopefully bring a smile to her face. Who says boys can't wear PINK? :)


Sorry for being away from the Blogsphere all week. I have not been having a good week - it is definitely not good when R1 and R2 are getting more training this week than I am. :( My excuse is that the cold I caught seems more severe than I thought, and since I am not a fan of cold medicine, it is taking a while to clear up. And no, I have not yet signed up for the Singapore Triathlon... :(

Must confess that I'm stuck in a bit of a grumpy mood (is there a male equivalent to PMS?), so I betta stop here for now.

Train safe all, and God Speed.

13 comments:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Thanks Kewl. I'm smiling now. Like I said, they are cute kids. Hope you feel better soon.

Lucky for my family I'm not all that grumpy.

Nancy Toby said...

Oh my God! The aliens have landed!!!!

How cute!

Ellie Hamilton said...

Kewl kids!! Give them a thumbs-up from me. And you will get better... you're tough!

Deb said...

Yes.... there is a male equivalent to PMS and sounds like you've come down with it! ;).... don't worry...it'll be o.k. go eat some chocolate.
The boys are adorable & pink is their color! I'm with you on the cold medicine. Everything knocks me out. Hope you're up and around @ 100% soon!

Rachel said...

such adoreable pics! hope your energy picks up for you soon.

qcmier said...

Hope you get over your cold soon.

Iron Pol said...

Boys can't wear pink. Unless they're showing their athletic prowess while dominating the junior triathlon scene. Then, it can be worn with pride.

And they probably swim better than I do...

Papa Louie said...

Hope you get the rest you need for a quick recovery. Enjoy life!

Chris said...

Pink is in! Although years down the road they're going to look at those pictures and wonder why their daddy made them dress up like girls. :)

Cliff said...

Chris got it all wrong.i.t ain't pink.i.t is fuschia..and fuschia is a manly color :).

Hope you get well soon..i hear the cure for Male PMS is a bike ride :D

Cliff said...

Your sons are definitely born to tri :)

D said...

Cute! Hope you feel better soon.

TriDaddy said...

Pink is in but you're not really accessorizing well with the red and pink. Seriously, hope you are feeling better!