Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Who Am I?


Ok, this is a post-dated entry, but I figured that the logical start is a bit of background of who I am...

I am FAST approaching 40 (okay, okay VERY FAST), married to a wonderful woman, and the Lord has blessed us with with 2 lovely boys - 2 & 4 yrs old at the time of this post. I am first and foremost a Christian, then a husband and father, and then a middle manager at work. :) I started this blog with the intention of
  1. Sharing my faith, with particular focus on a "ground-up" view of Intentional Discipleship
  2. Documenting my attempts to go from the couch to my 1st ever Sprint Triathlon

My hope is that this blog may serve to encourage other similarly busy folks out there to make time for the Lord and to live life "to the full". For Jesus said "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10).

No comments: